Dedicated to improving local access to fresh produce, building a healthy community, and promoting education on sustainable food systems.
PCF envisions a community in which everyone has access to affordable, delicious, and nutritious food choices. Partridge Creek Farm will collaborate to build a food system that is socially responsible while being environmentally and economically sustainable.
- Neighborhood – Community partnerships and involvement
- Experiential Education – A hands-on farm based on an active learning environment.
- Environment – We demonstrate innovative ways to emphasize sustainable living.
- Collaboration – Inclusive forums that foster a healthy community.
- Local Food – Aiding the production and distribution of locally sourced produce.
112 S. Main St., ishpeming, MI, (906) 361-6628